Drink of the Gods.... Food for the Mortals

I had a dream that I went into a vortex... a sort of black hole that came from looking too far into the unknown....

I cannot find the doorway.... could not..!? eeeEEEEeeeeeennNNnnnnnnGGGgrrrgrrrRRRrRrrwwWwwwWWWWWwWWwWW i shhhHHHhhhH

The doorway to Agon has momentarily closed.

found it!

And awoke knowing that my prayers had been answered.

Turns that I had a good luck bag this whole time.. Melek somehow gave it back to me because of collisions in the outer realm that we have yet to discover, I thought that I heard him say.

"Search for the Nectar of the Gods... find a way to free yourself from Melek's mistakes." A voice pounded in my head as I awoke to laughing cheers that Melek had resurrected me... but there was more to the story..... head still foggy.

I was back in the city... head still spinning from being so close to death....
We need better water in this land. We need better food. We need to save the Alfar people!

V

oooOOOoo

O

o

S

s

Fish.... calling...... larger craetures looking our for us...... the dolphins............

omega

3

_____________________________________________________________________________

.

mouse....moose...stag......DEER..... ears...... ALFAR... all far....... are they expanding more than the Mirdain? Our "brothers" from a far? Our hearing?? The caves?

ourminds.

Humans... test the Humans...... 3 of them.

We were told by the councilor that the Goblins had packed up and left.

MAg ic recalling us to the capital city of Shoal E

G

purple clouds coming... STORM approaching!

red comesssss6667...........

and goes....

on and on

...

I recalled the capital city.

And went there instantly.

<<<<<

>>>>>> yes

we can travel in this world!

Agon..

what else lies out there?

How must we protect the edge of the "world"?

_____________________________________________________________________

We had left many messages for the Goblins... we hope they will shed tears as we have.... the Golden Age is upon us now, and we have a serious meeting about what to do next.

Alfar only.

I talked to everyone in the city and we came to terms.

We are Alfar.

O

We will do the best that we can.

.

a

b

__

"Humans... test them next."

testCEMENT? now??

ouch.

Hope that they will wakenA as we have.

________________________

New alliances are forming.... new structures are forming..... the original alliance of all races has worked, but not all of us agree with it.

_________________________________________________________



ooo

ONE world.

zero food..

...

solutions?

_______________________________

STOP RAPE

REAP

what?

- - - -- - - - --- - - - - ------------

They told me to kill every time that we spoke, but I knew how to read between the lines... and that the real message for me was teach them not to kill themselves.

We have a sword that is sharp... and dragons of evil and good are werewatching over us. werewolf. She is and I must protect her.

Melek, I forgive you.

IT was just an echo.

.

What keeps resurrecting us is still not CERTAIN.

but the DEAD CAN DANCE... we know this much


: D



I must feed her and teach her to run.!

><><><><><><><><><><<<><><><><><><><><<<<><><><><><><>>>>>>>

Where is the Fae in the Wolf?

.

there it is.... innocence.

my job is simple

_________________________

MUST LIVE____________ on
ON

___________________________________

<>

-
-
-
-
-
-
.

____________________________________________________________

::guitar::

_______________________________________________________________________

.................... ... . . . .. . . . . . . .  .     .      .        .               .                                .

protection




X areeeEEEE bone.. she came to me from the Dark Side.

Reminded me that Libra Lives and that Libras must Live.

--------- testing the Humans and building in Tiquiya.......... shots

____________________________________________________________________________

Meleks plan scared me because of how much smarter we became.

What will people do with all of the power we have been given...... gifts......... from the Gods and Goddesses................

Impossible to control... and faith is hard to have in this harsh land. Trying to evolve the cursed below us when many among us cannot among our own..




I am harvesting.

Building..

planninG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Troll Lord of Anghral and a hard lesson to learn..

The beginning of Fae Wolf... is never the end.. vegan fries anyone? My belt of Orion this year is fish and I had a few bites.

Biletooth the Goblin Highlord