Find the Fae in the Goblins... collect 2 axes and negotiate peace

Here I am... memory is hazy but its coming back to me.... the Wolf mother needs me to protect her daughter. It was easy to recall, but memory is still so fuzzy I do not remember my own true name before the last resurrection.

Thankful to be here and have something.

I don't even recall the city that I am in but I am remembering more as I go.

There are many of us starving and desperate to eat. I see mostly people in rags with knives. The leafblade as they call it, because all they want is some food.

Some people are arguing off the in the distance whether it was Melek that resurrected us, or some other force unknown.

Times are changing.

I went to talk to the only person in clothing and recognized his face somehow.

He introduced himself as Taelis the Councillor and briefed me on the current situation.

He sent me on a mission to find what had happened to the Wolf daughter, who went to negotiate with the Goblins for food. Her goal was to trade a leafblade for a couple goblin axes and mine is to check up on her status.

I fell down the mountain and had to rest.... was able to link to her mind for a moment and had a strong feeling on where to find her.

I found her wounded and fighting the Goblins.

I joined in to help, but it was difficult as we were outnumbered.

We had slain them all with ease, but then surprised by a sudden ambush and found myself far from her when she went down. There were too many, and I could not help her. Tears filled my eyes, but I knew that there was no time to cry, I had to fight and save her!

The goblins chased me around the buildings and I was able to kill a few but was not able to get back to her body and save her before she had passed.

I prayed for her resurrection and collected her things.

In hopes that my prayers were heard, I knew it was time to head back and see if she was resurrected, but I was filled with rage and wanted to take down all the Goblins. Big mistake!

They took me down as I had tunnel vision and ran out of stamina.... with only a leafblade and dawnstaff with 2 spells to work with. I was able to get away but kept finding more around the corner and was unable to reach safety as I was completely outnumbered. I was able to circle a tree a few times and miraculously live moments longer without stamina but in the end it was too late for me.

As I lay there bleeding I asked whoever or whatever was listening for a chance of revenge.

The dream that came over me was that I died because I was not able to save her and keep her safe.

Please give me another chance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Troll Lord of Anghral and a hard lesson to learn..

The beginning of Fae Wolf... is never the end.. vegan fries anyone? My belt of Orion this year is fish and I had a few bites.

Biletooth the Goblin Highlord